WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MAEVEPRESS.COM COLLECT?
MAEVEPRESS.COM uses the information it collects to improve your experience with MAEVEPRESS.COM, including personalizing and enhancing the experience we provide to you on our website. The types of information we may collect about you includes:
• Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you enter on our website and contact page, through registration and other forms, opt-ins, or give us in any other way. This may include your name, the company you work for, geographic location, postal address, email address, telephone number, marketing preferences, and other information.
• Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you such as location data from other sources. If you provide information to MAEVEPRESS.COM, we may collect additional information about you, including information about you from MAEVEPRESS.COM affiliates and other sources. For more information, read about Fair Information Practices below.
If you become a customer of our service, we may send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one–time email inviting him or her to visit the site. MAEVEPRESS.COM stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one–time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES MAEVEPRESS.COM USE THEM?
Web beacons may be used to monitor website traffic in conjunction with cookies. A web beacon is a graphic on a web page or in an email message designed to track pages viewed and messages opened. Web beacons are often invisible because they are typically only 1–pixel by 1–pixel in size. We may place Web beacons on our web pages to collect data about visitors. When a user requests a MAEVEPRESS.COM web page, a web beacon may be retrieved/activated. Once the Web beacon is retrieved/activated, it points to an external site to retrieve the image. At that time it can also pass along information such as the IP address of the computer that retrieved the image, the time the Web beacon was viewed and for how long, and the type of browser that retrieved the image. This information can then be compiled and made available to MAEVEPRESS.COM. Web beacons, along with cookies, enable us to enhance your experience on the MAEVEPRESS.COM site. Turning off the browser’s cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity. The web beacon may still record an anonymous visit from your IP address, but personal information will not be recorded (information on how to “turn off” cookies provided below).
DOES MAEVEPRESS.COM SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
MAEVEPRESS.COM does not rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information gathered from www.MAEVEPRESS.COM without prior consent. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
MAEVEPRESS.COM may maintain an email marketing newsletter list to communicate with our clients and prospects. Individuals must affirmatively ask to join our mailing list by opting-in on the MAEVEPRESS.COM Web site. We do not rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. All email messages sent to this list include an opportunity to unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving future Insight newsletters.
MAEVEPRESS.COM maintains a postal mailing list to communicate with our clients and prospects. We do not rent, loan, trade or lease our list to anyone. You can request to be removed from our mailing list by contacting us via email.
CAN I ACCESS & CORRECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you would like to update your information please go to the Contact Us window and submit a new form with updated contact information. Any Profile updates or changes will take place within a 24–hour period. To request access to the information we have about you, please send a request via email. MAEVEPRESS.COM will respond within 30 days.
HOW IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME KEPT SECURE?
We protect information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. All information is secure and may be accessed only by key staff members of MAEVEPRESS.COM. MAEVEPRESS.COM does not request sensitive information (such as a credit card number and/or social security number). We take every precaution to protect your information both online and offline. Periodically, our employees are notified about the importance we place on privacy and security, and what they can do to ensure our clients’ information is protected. The servers on which we store data are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about security, click here to send an email.
HOW WILL I KNOW ABOUT CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
HOW DOES DATASKOOP PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF INFORMATION IT COLLECTS AND MANAGES ON BEHALF OF ITS CLIENTS?
MAEVEPRESS.COM works with its clients to gather data from that client’s website and to then share that data gathered only with that client.
MAEVEPRESS.COM‘s role in supporting our clients may include hosting client data, compiling or procuring prospect/acquisition data for our clients, delivery of direct mail or email, tracking results of direct mail or email campaigns, analysis of data, hosting of response data collection sites, and transferring collected data back to our clients or to a MAEVEPRESS.COM hosted database.
MAEVEPRESS.COM treats all client customer data as confidential. MAEVEPRESS.COM is contractually bound to keep our clients’ customer data private and this data is never shared across clients or with any third party that is not authorized by a client to receive its customer data. MAEVEPRESS.COM only uses its clients’ customer data for the specific purpose of providing services to its clients as authorized by our clients. It is our client’s responsibility (as a user of our products and services) to provide proper notice to its customers/consumers with regard to any required notices as to its data collection and data use practices, including any email or internet tracking devices.
MAEVEPRESS.COM may, however, share our clients’ customer data with a MAEVEPRESS.COM affiliate company or another company if such sharing is in connection with providing services to our clients, or in relation to a sale or consolidation of MAEVEPRESS.COM assets, provided, however, that all such companies agree to honor all of the privacy commitments set forth in this Policy and have demonstrated appropriate levels of their ability to protect the privacy of our clients’ data.
EU SAFE HARBOR
The collection of personal information in the European Union is governed by Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995. This Directive addresses the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal information and on the free movement of such information, as well as the national legislation of European Union Member states (EU).
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
In its consumer data collection practices, MAEVEPRESS.COM and all business with whom MAEVEPRESS.COM associates, employ the following fair information practices.
Fair Information practices used by MAEVEPRESS.COM and its data providers:
• Collection of relevant and socially legitimate information from reputable sources
• Taking reasonable steps to assure the accuracy of the information, including permitting individuals to correct inaccuracies or inform the source of the correct information
• Safeguarding information by restricting access to only those who have a legitimate need and right to access the information
• Taking reasonable steps to protect against the misuse of non-public information
• Informing customers of how information is used
• Maintaining systems to protect information from unauthorized access, including using industry standard secure socket layer (“SSL”) encryption when transmitting sensitive information over the public Internet
• Educating employees on the importance of privacy issues and requirements
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to, or on, the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website, register on the website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please refer to our contact information listed above.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Website and normal business operations collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device, including but not limited to identifying information (collectively, “personal information“).
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
· Identifying information including, but not limited to, information by which you may be personally identified;
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
Personal information does not include:
· Publicly available information from government records.
· Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
· Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
· Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
· Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us from, for example, a form or location service opt-in.
· Automatically as you navigate through our site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
· To present our website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Firm may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
· Service providers.
· Outside marketing consultants.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
ACCESS TO SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND DATA PORTABILITY RIGHTS
You have the right to request that the we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose information pertaining to the use of your personal information.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by:
· E-mailing us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
· Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
· Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
RESPONSE TIME AND FORMAT
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SALES OPT-OUT AND OPT-IN RIGHTS
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link: DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by e-mailing email@example.com.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
· Deny you goods or services.
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described herein, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can object to our selling of your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org